Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanks to Boyne

Hi Everyone-
I want to thank everyone at Boyne Mountain Resort for their hospitality and friendliness during my visit and presentations this past weekend. It was a fantastic experience for me and thoroughly enjoyed presenting, Skitoberfest and the social atmosphere. Congratulations to everyone for a successful first Skitoberfest and I am sure there will be more to come.
Both presentations went extremely well and I think the message was well received. We had a great time at the beer tasting afterwards as well as a great dinner. I am very excited to get back there some time soon for some more clinics! Maybe something on snow

2 comments:

  1. Great lecture Greg, You left me drooling for more. Ski ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg,

    Thanks again for attending the Boyne Octoberfest, Summitt. Your lectures were very informative, and valuable. And hopefully you can return. And yes, it would be nice to maybe have an on snow clinic.

    Coach "Woody" Brackney
    Mt. Holly/Mi.

    ReplyDelete